realisation...
Friday, April 24, 2009
Yay! finally get to session with my groove partner audrey! Feels good! HAHAHA! Gonna session more often together k gal! dinner with martin, chansee, kevin, jonas, fion, liting and audrey. then went back to session AGAIN! hardcore aren't we?!! HAHAH! then went for a stroll with Fion and Liting, my 2 mei mei! had a tok with them. haha! i think my choice is much clearer now that i've toked to them. thanks for sharing ur opinions and stuff with me!

and i know...

you are the 1st to come to my mind...

All we need now is more time.

to get to know each other,

to know whether if this will truly work out.

i dun want things to turn out bad just caused we rushed into it.

time will tell...

time will reveal...






You're listening to:


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com