YAY! dance level up!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
YESSSSSS!!!!!! GIN SAID I IMPROVED! WOOOO!!!! she said my choreo is very un-niger since she saw my choreo before. but its a good and fresh change! YAY! i attempted lyrical LA as opposed to doing my usual style of groove. wanted to challenge myself! and i think i did pretty ok!heheh! just gotta work harder on my showmanship! thanks to shi wei for his comments too! the emix dancers say my choreo made me look quite 'shuai'! HAHAHAH!

i think my efforts is paying off in small bits and pieces. but theres definitely more room for more improvements! am gonna work more on my extentions, isolations and control! daniel from o school once told me, "never be contented with your dance skills. Once you are, thats when you stop growing and be stagnant! always be hungry to improve even more!"i am so gonna put in extra effort to do a good job for my july production! =)






You're listening to:


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com